The External Advisory Board is comprised of a distinguished group of health care professionals involved in all aspects of the diagnosis, surgery, and treatment of feeding tubes.
The External Advisory Board is non-governing, but provides insights how to improve The Tube Fed Foundation. The board meets once per quarter and its responsibilities include:
- Annual review of programs and overall progress towards goals;
- Advise on program strengths and perceived weaknesses;
- Assist in identifying new directions and translational opportunities;
- Evaluate the success of current programs;
- Assess the overall effectiveness of the organization.
The External Advisory Board is an important enhancement to The Tube Fed Foundation by bringing an outside perspective of health care professionals to evaluate our processes.